+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IRD Quad II Seatpost part?

Hybrid View

Default IRD Quad II Seatpost part?

I have a very nice condition IRD seatpost, but it is missing the bottom clamp piece which renders the seatpost useless. Anyone have a spare that they would let go in a trade for ham sandwich and a handful of pennys?

Other trade details will be considered.
    -Matt

Matt - could the bottom part come from another seatpost perhaps if it fit the right size bolt?

You see I've got this old Race Face Seatpost that's bent to hell so the clamping portion is useless.

I'd be happy to send it to you if it would work.

Best,

Mark

hmmmm, maybe. which race face is (was) it?

How about a picture of the seatpost? I have lots o' junk hanging around, perhaps something I have may work. I'd like to get that ham sandwich... or the pennies.... or both

IT is an older XY one - I think it uses one big bolt.

I forgot that I posted this. I am still looking for this part, I could get it directly form IRD but the part costs six bucks and there is a minimum order amount that would require me to buy seven of 'em to get just the one... I'll post a picture in case anyone has something similar. I got the bike working by using a seatpost shim and the seatpost/saddle from my other bike, but it is annoying to have two half bikes...

In the pic, it is the part that the seat rails would sit on, the lower clamp piece. If you have something, please drop me a line - that, or if you need something form IRD, maybe we could get together to exceed the minimum order quantity.

-matt
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread