+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Paint Ball Marker +

Hybrid View

Default Wanted: Paint Ball Marker +

Got one. Thanks!

Looking for a paintball gun, plus any necessary gear. Tippman 98 Custom, or similar (I think?). Something reliable, but does not need to be fancy. My son wants to get into it. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheHare; June 27th, 2007 at 08:50 AM.
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

I have a full electronic gun spyder, semi auto, 3 shot burst, full auto etc. motorized hopper, two barrels (one ceramic), mask with fan, barrel cleaner, and like 1-2k balls. Has a car charger also.

here is the gun,barrels, spring kit,o ring kit, lube, hopper, car charger, bottle etc

Make me an offer and its yours.

Edit: I also have a mask with fan built in to go with it

I have a Tipman 98 Custom
    mask,2 hoppers.2barrels,2 20oz tanks 9 oz tank
    for all $200 or BO

and everything has been used very little. i spent all my money on it. didnt have a job. used it a few times after that its been sitting in my room.

PM sent.

Default Great Tippmann for sale

Hey, ive got a Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun for sale. It comes with 2 tanks, a mask, gloves, over 1000 paintballs, and a ton of upgrades to the gun for $200. Its a great gun for beginers and skilled users, especially for woodsball. Contact me on AIM at FULLMETALBMX, email at brett.carrano@uconn.edu , or cell at 860-304-4725. I probably wont check pms often

I have older high end tourney guns for sale, but they are probably not the best choice for your son as a first gun (Although they are being sold for around the same price you will buy a much lesser gun for). I play tournament paintball. I am very into the sport. I run 4 local teams (and growing!) We finished 4th place in The New England Paintball League for the season last year (Our Intermediate squad my actual team, our other teams didn't do to bad either). Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. I would be happy to make sure you get the right marker for your son. You can get him a brand new tippmann custom with everything he will need to play for around 140-160 locally (Please support a local PB Store, not a large chain, you will thank yourself later if he needs support for it!) Do your self a favor, DON'T get him some cheap Spyder imitation. Those JT's, and Brass eagles you see in Dicks sporting goods are worthless! Even the tippmanns are junk, they are the old out of date ones that none of the 'cool' upgrades work on (like the stocks, and things to make them look like military sim guns otherwise they are fine)

Depending on what type of paintball he is looking to get into would affect what kind of gun he should get. If he is looking to go out in the woods, and play with his friends get him a tippmann, or BT (Pretty much a tippmann, made by the man who invented Tippmann, then he sold his company, and made a new company BT= Ben Tippmann his name) BT's are a bit more, but nicer IMO. A spyder is another good choice, but they are less durable and more prone to user error. If he is looking to go to a local field and play woodsball, again Tippman, BT, Spyder are all good choices but he is going to feel 'out gunned' by players with Ions, and Mini's (which are only another 100 bucks)unless he has the electronic trigger option for any of the for mentioned. If he is looking to get get on a team one day he should get a Ion, or a Mini, something electronic. Try to stay away from Ion, or Spyder if you can if he wants on a team they just don't hold up the way a Mini, and other cheaper highends do. The Mini is a great choice and only a few extra dollars.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so off topic. Your son is going to love paintball, just make sure he does it safely! Check out PnL Paintball if you can www.pnlpaintball.com thats my teams home field. They have some of the funnest woods ball fields I have seen.

Also do your research, check out www.pbreview.com

ANd please feel free to ask me anything. I consider it a honor to help young ones find this sport (One of my best players who plays at the highest local level and played division 1 last year at the National Professional Paintball League just turned 14) I have helped countless kids and adults a like get hooked. As a matter of fact, I am taking my father in law out to PnL on fathers day for his first game of paintball in 20 years. You and your son should join us!

Again sorry for the off topicness, I can't help myself. I do have lots of gear for sale, and could have posted up countless pic's with specs of gear, but I don't really think any of it is what your son needs right now if he is just getting into the sport. Tippmann's and Spyder's are the best Entry level markers for the money and they come in complete ready to play packages for very short money brand new. Hope to see you and your son on the field some day!

EDIT: Once you do find him some gear. I have plenty of extra masks, and tanks for sale. Let me know if you need anything like that. I have a steal 68/3000 Crossfire Compressed air tank that will work great on a tippman (much better then Co2) I will sell to you for 25 bucks.

This is a Auto Cocker I have for sale. I want 150 for it. It needs to be teched though. It just needs to be timed, it has not been used in so long, they go out of time after a while. Not a great choice for a beginner, but since I felt my post was no on topic I figured I would post it up. This was my first high end tourney gun, I bought it five years ago for 800. Paintball guns loose there value soooo fast it is sad! I also have a nice angel for sale if you are at all interested I can post pics...
    Last edited by Who; June 4th, 2007 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks! Appreciate the info! We are still looking. This is for his stellar report card, so purchase time is right around the corner...

+ Reply to Thread