+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Right Egg Beater Pedal!

Hybrid View

Default WANTED: Right Egg Beater Pedal!

Broke my right Crank Bros. Egg Beater C and wanted to know if anyone has a spare one laying around. I could care less if its beat, as long as it works! Thanks,

Mike
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.....

I broke my right one as well, only have a left.
    Did your spindle snap? Anyone know if you can buy a replacement?
    -Dan

The spindle's fine, one of the four spring loaded clippy things cracked off. I hate to buy a new pair of pedals when I only need one...

Mike
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.....

Get in touch with Crank Bros. I had the same thing happen to one of my mallets while still under their 2 year warranty and they repaired it free of charge with a new wing. Even if your isn't under warranty I bet a new wing is cheap enough.

i smashed mine up to and sent them in. you pay for shipping but they will rebuild them free of charge

If AOF busted a spindle but MDC needs the body, you have what you need to make one full pedal!

I'll shoot them an email tonight- Thanks for the info!

Mike

I have a pair with less than 50 miles that I would like to get rid of. I switched over to Time. I even have the cleats that go with them.
    "I'll watch some TV, it'll help me to RELAX!" - Ren Hoek

Just an update- I sent Crank Bros. an e-mail yesterday around 430pm. They responded yesterday night that the pedals will be covered under warranty. I should receive an RA# today and get the new pedals by next week!

Thanks for everyones input, had I not posted here I would have spent the $50+ on a new set of pedals!

I busted the spindle on a set of 2001 vintage eggs, but myself and others have busted the "wing" part of the newer C version.
    Great customer service, I haven't had a problem on the replacements.
    -Dan

+ Reply to Thread