+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Calling all new forum members...

New to the Forum, new to NEMBA. Raced mtb's a bunch of years ago, had fun, did well. Kinda getting the itch to race again, but who knows. Enjoying just riding at the moment. Live down the street from Harold Parker, so that's where I usually ride. I got a Pegoretti cross-bike (cream with lots of little painted swirls) and IF mtn bike (silver paint, orange panels, black lettering). Will be up for Thursday rides at HP.

I joined NEMBA as I felt I should be supporting the organization that supports the trails I ride. I tend to do most of my riding at Harold Parker, Fort Rock, and FOMBA. I tend to ride on the road more than the trails. I think this year I might make the switch to more trail riding than road.

Bikes I have/had:

-GT Zaskar LE (need to sell)

-Speedvagen (Vanilla) Road

IMG_1203 by Jason Deslauriers, on Flickr

Graffiti by Jason Deslauriers, on Flickr

-Recently sold Serotta HSG IT

IMG_0189 by Jason Deslauriers, on Flickr

-To buy Niner Rip9

Niner Rip 9 by Jason Deslauriers, on Flickr
    Last edited by jasond; March 13th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Whats Up I'm Jay from NH favorite trails are FT Rock, Harold Parker, LDT, and FOMBA.

Wink

Hello my name is Ronda and I am new to the forums as well as NEMBA. I started riding with my husband last year and absolutely love it. We ride FOMBA, Harold Parker, Lowell. We are looking forward to discover new trails and meeting new people that enjoy riding as much as we do. I am currently riding a 2011 Specialized Camber Comp.... and I love it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RJEREZ; March 27th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Another newbie here! , I'm Josh, and I've been out of riding for about 8 years but I'm out of excuses so I just bought a new bike and will hopefully be putting in some good miles this year. Back in High School (mid-90s) it seems like all I did was ride road and mtb, but after that life got crazy and I got distracted, etc. bla bla bla. I had a few bikes since then but never stuck with it. I'm in southern NH and will be riding a Cannondale SL 2 after I pick it up tomorrow. See you on the trails!

New guy here. From southern NH. I am only 1 season into mountain biking ( I was BIG into BMX as a kid ) and I am hooked! My current bike is a GT Avalanche 3.0. I know it is a cheap / entry level bike, but so far it has held up great. I am considering a 2012 Giant Yukon FX XC full suspension bike. Seems like a great bike for the money. My favorite place to ride so far is Fort Rock! Love it.

Introduction..........New to the forums but old to the area and bikes in general. Rode BMX most of my later teen years into my early 20's and also MTB when I lived in FL. Moved here in 99. Tires on my bike grew roots and finally a few years ago was able to get back on it. been in an out of some trails but missing alot of knowledge on trail loops and stuff like that. Looking for a group to hook up with, intermediate to expert, on any night of the week. I know the weather has put a damper on the tuesday rides so maybe something will pop up other nights or even someone looking for a ride partner. I ride everything but given my BMX background I have a love for the flowy jumpy stuff like Higland and Burke Mtn.

Hello my name is Dana I live just over the bridge on Cape Cod.

I ride mostly at Trail of Tears and Otis.

I ride 2012 BMC SpeedFox SF02
    I also ride a Specialized Hardrock 29er

Last edited by intershark; September 28th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

New to the forum and was a past nemba member ,

from taunton ma , just ordered a 2013 gt la bomb 2.0 ,

looking forward to riding at vietnam 9havnt been there i 4years. Im also gonna be helping ouy nov 4th at the trail day at nam

Thanks
    Andrew

Hello,
    New member from the Seacoast NH.
    I usually ride Stratham Hill and Fort Rock.
    I ride a vintage Trek hard tail and a Scott Spark 660
    Ride safe!

+ Reply to Thread