July 27th, 2006 03:03 PM
Carbon Fiber Trek
I am reposting this with new options....
1997 Trek 9700 OCLV Hardtail frame
- 16.5" BB to Top Tube
- V brake only
- BB included (Shimano square taper)
- 3.2 lbs
- works with 9 speed components
- 1 1/8" Headset (not incl.)
- 27.2mm seatpost
- it has many scratches and dings but nothing affecting the integrity of the frame.
- awesome frame that I rode for 4 years...got a lot of great miles on it.
I intended on converting it to a single speed but neither time nor money has presented itself
Looking to trade or sell for one of the following
1. a 100mm to 120mm travel fork for my full suspension...ideally, one under 4 pounds.
2. Road bike for my wife, she's 5'3"..new roadie convert.
3. Rear shock 6.5"x1.5"...
4. or for sale at $300/obo
Email me if you think we can work something out.