March 24th, 2005 10:42 AM
IMBA/KONA Grants Available!
This may have already been announced elsewhere - but IMBA announced yesterday that there are (7) $1000 grants available for trail projects specifically targeted at "funding the development of freeriding, downhilling, and dirt jumping projects"
The deadline is May 1st - get working!
Grant applications must include:
1. A 1-2 page, typed description of the proposed project.
2. A detailed site plan, including adherence to local codes and regulations.
3. A budget outline to show how all funding will be used.
4. Complete contact info including club name, contact name, address, phone and email.
5. Club must be located in North America and a current member of IMBA.
Grant winners will be asked to provide quarterly updates on the status of their project along with a final project report to both Kona and IMBA.
Please submit applications via email to email@example.com . Include the following in the subject of your email submission: "Freeride Grant" - Your City Name - Your Club Acronym.
The application deadline is May 1, 2005.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org