No announcement yet.

Bi-Weekly Saturday Kids Rides in Robinson SP

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-Weekly Saturday Kids Rides in Robinson SP

Starting this Saturday 4/14 (and continuing every other week)
    Ride time is 10:00AM
    Meet at the Robinson Park School at the end of Begley St. in Agawam.

Many have been asking for more frequent kids rides, so we are setting up bi-weekly standing rides. Leaders will rotate between Kris W, Chris G and myself (others are welcome to volunteer).
    After about 7 years, and my growing kids, the legacy of the Rossi monthly kid rides will live on as a memory... The rides from my house are now in the history books.

Reminders will be posted here (and probably on the PV NEMBA FB page).

Thanks, Steve
    stevenrossi -at- rocketmail -dot- com
    If you didn't build the trail, don't mess with it.

Boo Hoo hoo, it is over, will there still be the snacks on the new rides, you know I am all about the snacks afterwards.
    I want to thank Steve and his family for the past 7 years of fun family trail rides, some with over 50 riders parked all over his yard.
    Some of the folks showing up with flats or loose parts on their bikes. Steve just smiled and helped everybody. I hope to make one of these Sat. morning rides very soon, my kids have grown up as well and I will likely have to ride by myself. I love the trails and it is always fun. I hope folks support this and bring new people to these rides. Tom on the 29'er.

What's the appropriate age for these kids rides? What about a kid that has only been riding around the street for about a month? Is it flat here?

Trails are appropriate for anyone on two wheels. Very easy and very flat. We have had kids as young as three come out. Majority are 5 and up. Some younger have joined on trail-a-bikes.

This Saturday the 28th at 10AM.

Hoping to see more faces this time around!

My daughter and I are bummed that we missed the last ride. We are really hoping to make the next.

Doing it again this coming Saturday. 10:00am at Robinson School on Begley St. in Agawam.

My daughter, grandson and I arrived at 10:15 today to what we thought was the correct parking lot but found only one car with a bike rack on it. Did we go to the wrong place?We did find the trails though, and had a nice ride. Howard.

Hi Howard, sorry it took me so long to reply. Also sorry we missed you on the 12th. My son & I left shortly after 10 figuring no one was going to show up (again). I'm pretty sure you were in the correct parking lot.

I will be away this weekend therefore there will be no ride.

Next ride will be June 9th at 10. Hope you can make it.