Boston area BMX shops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston area BMX shops?

Hey, my 17 yr old has been bitten by the BMX bug. Not racing, or park riding but stunt stuff. The question is whether anybody has any recommendations of shops he could go and look at bike. He doesn't have a bunch of money so he isn't looking high end.

Thanks!

JRA in Medford has a large selection and the owner still races BMX - great shop!
    aka Gumbo

Comment

Yup, that is certainly on his list. He has seen a few bikes there and plans to test ride some others but was looking for other shops too. Thanks!

Comment

In the SEMASS area Bikebarn in Whitman and Union Cycle Attleboro have good BMX selections. Chris Childs can sometime be found hangin out with the gang at Union Cycle, it's his local shop.
        "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Comment

Local BMX is a Cycle Loft spin-off shop, right across the street from the Loft.
          Eastern Boarder carries BMX bikes too.
          Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
          Sinister Bikes
          Wachusett Brewing
          Sunday River Bike Park

Comment

Dick Maul's is all about bmx.

Comment

If you are in the SEMASS area, you should check out Dick Maul's Bike Shop. They have great service, and I go to them with all of my bicycle needs. Their BMX website is http://maulsbikeshop.com/home.html. The owner, John, is usually at the store, If you get a chance then you should check it out.
              P.S. they are moving location soon

Comment

Thanx for all the suggestions. My guy has money down on a bike from Local. Now he just needs to earn the rest! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X