Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. Jim from central MA. New NEMBA member as of yesterday.

I got a Trek Marlin 29er last summer, which lead to my first time mountain biking ever and first time on any sort of bike in over 15 yrs.

I mostly ride Mt Pigsah because it's close to home. I've stuck to the western and northern sections for the most part, but plan to spend time on the southern trails as well this year. I also ride with a friend out in his neck of the woods - at Beaver Brook and all the trails that connect to it.

Comment

• I joined SC/Fairfield County's chapter last year to get involved in local trail building & maintenance. I met a lot of great people with a common interest and goals...and while this chapter is still relatively new, they have done some absolutely stellar work. New trails at Huntington State Park, (My back yard), and at Trout Brook Valley, (aka Aspetuck Land Trust), provided hours of fun in 2014. Really looking forward to ol' man winter loosening his grip so we can get going on new projects and maintenance this year.
      Happy trails!
      Forgot to give my veep, Dr Mike kudos for his work making Farrington a year round biking venue. I've put off adding a fatty to my stable, but I'm missing out on too much fun. My hardtail 29'er can't cut it in these conditions, so it's time to track down an XL something or other.
      Last edited by RAH; Yesterday, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X