No announcement yet.

Wrentham TM

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrentham TM

Saturday April 14, 2012 @ 9:00 AM, there is a scheduled NEMBA Trail Maintenance in Wrentham State Forest. The clean up is done in partnership with the DCR and KPTR (King Philip Trail Riders).
    Meet @ the Parking lot @ 700 Taunton St. Wrentham, MA 02903
    We will ride in and clear some trails of dead fall and brush.
    Bring along your bike, helmet, water, gloves, hand saw or clippers.
    Last edited by bc; April 8th, 2012, 08:42 PM.

Good TM day. Lots of work put in with a good crew. Having a GPS route mapped out with trees already marked & a chain saw strapped to the back of a beast on a SS made this TM day one for the books. By the numbers - crew of 4, 3 hours working, 3.2 miles riding, 24 trees cut & moved, 1 mechanical & 0 flats.

Still have some TM work to do on other side of Taunton St., which can wait for another day........... so stay tuned.

What a day. I think we broke a record, we may have overcome Foxboro's post storm saw-cutting after last year's storm with the number of trees we cut. I am still shaking saw-dust out of my riding shoes & gear...
      "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

Really did a lot of clearing. Improving the flow on the parking lot side greatly. Lots more waiting for us on the Madison St. side.