Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

singleator or chain tensioner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • singleator or chain tensioner

    lost part of my surly singleator a week or two ago...anybody have a ss chain tensioner kicking around they don't need ?

  • #2
    Yep. I have one of the forte brand (performancebike.com's) tensioners, plus spacers and rings.

    http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...3_20000_400178

    $10

    Comment


    • #3
      I have a Rennen that's hardly used... a steal at $30. Cogs & spacers available, too.

      Comment


      • #4
        i'll take it. i pm'd you yesterday.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Troutbum View Post
          I have a Rennen that's hardly used... a steal at $30. Cogs & spacers available, too.
          Hey Troutbum,

          I'll take that chain tensioner off your hands. You can PM me or call me at 508.308.6221

          Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by antonio View Post
            Yep. I have one of the forte brand (performancebike.com's) tensioners, plus spacers and rings.

            http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...3_20000_400178

            $10
            Antonio- if you've still got this, be happy to take it off your hands. Ship to 01473 (on my dime of course)? Lemme know!
            d
            Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
            Sinister Bikes
            Wachusett Brewing
            Sunday River Bike Park

            Comment


            • #7
              Sure. Send me your address. Never mind the $10, btw, just pay for shipping. My treat.

              OP, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, took me a while to find it. It's in good shape. I'm glad you found something that works.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by juiceguy View Post
                Hey Troutbum,

                I'll take that chain tensioner off your hands. You can PM me or call me at 508.308.6221

                Thanks
                pm sent

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by antonio View Post
                  Sure. Send me your address. Never mind the $10, btw, just pay for shipping. My treat.
                  PM'ed. Good karma yo!
                  Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
                  Sinister Bikes
                  Wachusett Brewing
                  Sunday River Bike Park

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X