14" or 15" MTB Frame Steel with 1-1/8 Headtube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14" or 15" MTB Frame Steel with 1-1/8 Headtube

I'm looking for a HT MTB frame that's 14" or 15" (Small will even consider 16") that's made of steel/chromoly. I need one with a 1-1/8" Head-tube specifically. It doesn't have to be anything with great paint, or special or light weight. My budget for this project is, well, really on the cheap, so you get the idea...

I only need the front triangle/seat-tube/head-tube to be in good shape, so if you have a small steel MTB frame with bent up rear end, it might be perfect.

PM me or email mtbchris@gmail.com

Thanks
    Last edited by C.P.; July 26th, 2011, 11:44 AM.
    "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Whatcha buildin' CP??
    The Brute Squad

Comment

DIY Longtail bike for my wife, mostly to hall (little) kid(s) around, to the bus stop, to the park & to/from school etc.

Something along these lines:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	cfc0622ca139e2f5fe39839cda4679de.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	13868

More examples here
      "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Comment

Still looking for a Small Steel MTB HT Frame, with a 1 1/8" headtube, if anyone has one they dont want.

School starts in 1 month, and this will be used by my wife to take kids to school etc.

PM me.

Thanks

Chris
        Last edited by C.P.; July 26th, 2011, 11:45 AM.

semass

Comment

Working...
        X