13" Mountain Bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13" Mountain Bike

Looking for a 13" frame mountain bike with either 24" or 26" wheels for a boy who's going to be 11 (one of my mountain biking students). Thanks so very much!

Jan Hubbell

Originally posted by mtbjan View Post
    Looking for a 13" frame mountain bike with either 24" or 26" wheels for a boy who's going to be 11 (one of my mountain biking students). Thanks so very much!

Jan Hubbell

I have a K2 24" wheels my son's outgrown. Still has the nubs on the tires. I'm not sure the frame size but can check tonight.

Ace

Comment

Thanks very much!

Jan

Comment

13" mt bike

Hi Jan,

I couldn't find a size anywhere and wasn't exactly sure how to measure. It fit my son pretty well up till 5'1" or so if that helps. It's a K2 Zed with 24" wheels.
        Ace

Comment

Hi Ace ~

Where are you located? Typically you measure from the center of the bottom bracket/crank arm to the top of the seat tube (where the seat post gets inserted). I'm sure the standover will be fine. Do you know if the frame is aluminum? This poor kiddo is on a small steel tank right now so it would be nice to lighten up.

Where are you located?

Do you have a price in mind?

Thanks!

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by mtbjan View Post
            Hi Ace ~

Where are you located? Typically you measure from the center of the bottom bracket/crank arm to the top of the seat tube (where the seat post gets inserted). I'm sure the standover will be fine. Do you know if the frame is aluminum? This poor kiddo is on a small steel tank right now so it would be nice to lighten up.

Where are you located?

Do you have a price in mind?

Thanks!

Jan
            Hi Jan,

I'm in Hopkinton,MA. It's an aluminum frame but still seems heavy for it's size to me. I was thinking around $50.

Ace

Comment

That sounds great Ace - and Hopkinton is perfect. I'm local so time is not really an issue with me. When do you find yourself b ack in Hopkinton?

Jan

Comment

I'm home around 6:00 generally. If not you can talk to Meg ( my wife ). 508.435.4025

Comment

Working...
                X