Boys Hardtail - 24" wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Hardtail - 24" wheels

I'm looking for my son, whose 4 1/2' tall. He tried out a 13" specialized frame with 24" wheels, and that fits perfect. If you have a 21+ speed bike someone's outgrown, let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike

Mike - I might have something to fit the bill - I'm in CT - are you within driving distance of Hartford?

Comment

Thanks for replying. I'd consider the drive, if it looks like you have a good match. Fill me in on the details, and we can talk more.

Regards,
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by SaddleSore View Post
        Thanks for replying. I'd consider the drive, if it looks like you have a good match. Fill me in on the details, and we can talk more.

Regards,
        Mike

Mike - the bike is a Raleigh - 24" wheels - "suspension" fork in front (I think it is an RST) and I believe it is a 21 or 24 speed. My son outgrew it and it is at his Mom's house, but I can pick it up from her (I bought it for him while the two of us were going through a divorce).

I'll snag it sometime this week and take some photos of it and email them to you.

Email me at mmcg25@gmail.com to follow up.

Cheers,

Mark

Comment

Update!

Hello,

The bike I have is a Raleigh Mountain Scout 24" wheeled bike. It has an RST fork up front, and gripshifters (they are a beat up a bit, but still shift fine), It is an aluminium frame with a nice sloping and curving top tube for more standover. Seat is okay but has a rip or two - nothing severe.

It is blue and sorta polished AL as the color scheme.

I live in Burlington, CT - work in Hartford and would be happy to meet you if this sounds interesting to you.

Price would be very reasonable. Say $50 or best offer.

Cheers,

Mark
          mmcg25@gmail.com if you want to follow up via email.

Comment

Working...
          X