WANTED: Right Egg Beater Pedal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Right Egg Beater Pedal!

Broke my right Crank Bros. Egg Beater C and wanted to know if anyone has a spare one laying around. I could care less if its beat, as long as it works! Thanks,

Mike
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.....

I broke my right one as well, only have a left.
    Did your spindle snap? Anyone know if you can buy a replacement?
    -Dan
    Southern NH NEMBA & My LBS & My Blog & Single Speed Alliance

Comment

The spindle's fine, one of the four spring loaded clippy things cracked off. I hate to buy a new pair of pedals when I only need one...

Mike
      All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.....

Comment

Get in touch with Crank Bros. I had the same thing happen to one of my mallets while still under their 2 year warranty and they repaired it free of charge with a new wing. Even if your isn't under warranty I bet a new wing is cheap enough.
        Mountain biking makes a heroin addiction seem like a craving for something salty.

Comment

I'll shoot them an email tonight- Thanks for the info!

Mike

Comment

i smashed mine up to and sent them in. you pay for shipping but they will rebuild them free of charge

Comment

If AOF busted a spindle but MDC needs the body, you have what you need to make one full pedal!

Comment

I have a pair with less than 50 miles that I would like to get rid of. I switched over to Time. I even have the cleats that go with them.
                "I'll watch some TV, it'll help me to RELAX!" - Ren Hoek

Comment

Just an update- I sent Crank Bros. an e-mail yesterday around 430pm. They responded yesterday night that the pedals will be covered under warranty. I should receive an RA# today and get the new pedals by next week!

Thanks for everyones input, had I not posted here I would have spent the $50+ on a new set of pedals!

Comment

I busted the spindle on a set of 2001 vintage eggs, but myself and others have busted the "wing" part of the newer C version.
                    Great customer service, I haven't had a problem on the replacements.
                    -Dan
                    Southern NH NEMBA & My LBS & My Blog & Single Speed Alliance

Comment

Just got my pedal back from Crank Bros. completely rebuilt! Same spindle but an entirely new clip assembly- no charge AND in around 7 working days. You gotta love good customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by mdc View Post
                        Just got my pedal back from Crank Bros. completely rebuilt! Same spindle but an entirely new clip assembly- no charge AND in around 7 working days. You gotta love good customer service!
                        Mirrors the experience I had with them. Thumbs up!
                        Mountain biking makes a heroin addiction seem like a craving for something salty.

Comment

Working...
                        X