9/10/17 9:00am to 4:00pm
Join Merrimack Valley NEMBA for a fun day of riding just west of Boston.
Great Brook has become a popular site for area cyclists. For over 15 years, NEMBA has been working with park staff to create a wonderful assortment of trails for beginners and experts alike. So whether it's cruising along gently wooded cartpaths or negotiating the technical rocky descents of Stone Row, there is something for everyone.
Cost: $10.00 for NEMBA members, $25.00 for non-members and FREE for anyone who joins NEMBA at the event-Kids 15 and Under Ride free with a registered parent or guardian.
Five lucky NEMBA members will ride for free -- we've marked five of the wristbands as freebies, and the lucky winner will get his or her $10 entrance fee refunded!
Event Schedule DRAFT
- 9:00 Registration opens.
- 9:30 Advanced Epic Big Tour Lead Ride begins. Great Brook & Russell Mill, ~22 miles with minimal stops.
- 9:30-1:00 Ride Like A Girl Beginner Basics Skills Clinic w/ride. The CLINIC IS NOW FULL.
- 9:40 Short Intermediate Lead Ride begins. Great Brook only, ~13 miles with stops.
- 9:50 Long Intermediate Lead Ride begins. Great Brook & Russell Mill, ~22 miles with stops.
- 10:15 Kids Lead Ride begins. ~2-3 miles depending on group.
- 11:00 Registration closes.
- 12:00 Noon BBQ fundraiser by Team Forza-G opens
Directions to Great Brook Farm State Park ~ XC Ski Barn Parking Lot
or GPS 1050 Lowell St., Carlisle MA
From North/South/East : Take Route 95 to exit 31 onto Route 225 West. Stay on 225 West for 7 miles to Carlisle center. Right onto Lowell Street at the small rotary in the center of town. The park is 1.5 miles up on the right.
From the west : Route 2 East to 495 North. Take 225 East to Carlisle Center. At small rotary in the center of town, follow SP signs on to Lowell St. The park is 1.5 miles up on the right.
Great Brook Farm SP, Carlisle MA