6/17/16 12:00pm to 6/19/16 3:30pm
NEMBAfest passes are still available at the venue, or you can just get a day pass if you're not camping. Come experience three days of mountain bike bliss!
- Complimentary camping
- Full access to the industry expo, bike demos on the GearX.com Demo Loop
- Full Kingdom Trails access to some of the best trails in the world
- Tons of groups rides of all flavors leaving from the Clif Bar Ride Zone
- Live bands on Friday and Saturday
- Free clinics and bike lube station courtesy of Pedro’s
- Shuttles into town -- you won’t need your car the whole weekend!
- Entry into the exclusive Mavic Raffle for their new XA Elite Wheelset
- Woman’s Skills Clinics with pro instructor, Margie Bowen
- MTB Stunt Show with Mike Stedley
So come celebrate all things mountain biking with us and be part of this great community of riders. You’ll be creating memories for a lifetime and enjoying the best that mountain biking has to offer. Remember: this festival is put on by two non-profits: NEMBA and the Kingdom Trails Association. It’s made possible by the efforts of hundreds of volunteers, over 55 generous landowners, and the entire community. Please show your support, thanks everyone who’s volunteering, and be respectful of the land, the trails and the community. Show everyone the best side of mountain biking!
Details here: www.nembafest.com
Kingdom Trails, Vermont